Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 10th Pass Apply Online – Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: The Indian Navy has notified vacancies for unmarried male candidates for the post of Matric Recruit (MR) as Sailors. Selected candidates will be recruited for April 2022 Batch. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on joinindiannavy.gov.in on or before 02 November, 2021.Also Read – Uttar Pradesh Panchayat Sahayak Recruitment 2021: Vacancies Notified For 58,189 Panchayat Assistants; Check Imp Dates Here
Indian Navy Jobs 2021 | Highlights
|Name of the Board||Join Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Name of the Post||Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot & Other|
|Jobs Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||181|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18th September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th October 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Website||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in (OR) www.indiannavy.nic.in|
It is to be noted that online application for Indian Navy MR Recruitment will start from 29 October. The candidates can check important dates, vacancy, salary, educational qualification, age limit and other details below. Also Read – JKSSB Admit Cards Released on jkssb.nic.in, Check Steps To Download Hall Tickets And Other Important Deets
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Application – 29 October, 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 02 November, 2021
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 300 posts. Also Read – UGC Recruitment 2021: Salary up to Rs 80000, Check Last Date, Apply For Academic Consultant Post Now on ugc.ac.in
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Salary
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700- Rs.69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be 10th passed from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt of India.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
Candidates should be born between 01 April 2002 to 30 September 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
- There will be objective type questions divided into two sections, i.e., Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English)
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: How to Apply?
- Visit the official website – joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Register yourself with your email ID, if not registered already.
- Now, log-in with registered Email and Click on ‘Current Opportunities’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill up the form completely.
- Before clicking the ‘Submit’ Button, make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded properly.
- Submit your application.
- Take a print out for future reference.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
- At first, download the Indian Navy Recruitment notification pdf given below
- Read the given instructions carefully
- Ensure your eligibility
- Now, click on Apply Online Link
- An application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your application process.
Important Links – Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Starting Date to apply online||29-10-2021|
|Last Date to apply online||02-11-2021|
|Merit List Date:||End Mar 2022|
|Age Limitation:||Candidates Should Be Born Between: 01 Apr 2002 To 31 Mar 2005 (Both dates inclusive)|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standard
|Test Name||Test Details|
|Running||1.6 Km in 7 minutes|
|Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)||20|
Important Links for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Now|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Now|
|Indian Navy Syllabus 2021||Indian Navy Syllabus 2021 Pdf|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Navy MR Vacancy FAQs
1. What Is The Full Form Of MR In Indian Navy Recruitment?
– MR Stands For Matric Recruitment In Indian Navy.
2. When Will Indian Navy MR Apr 2022 Batch Online Form Start?
– The Online Application Form Will Be Started From 29 Oct 2021
3. What Is Indian Navy MR April 2022 Batch Application Last Date?
– Last Date For Application Registration Is 02 Nov 2021.
4. Who Can Apply For Indian Navy MR Recruitment?
– Candidate Must Have Passed Matriculation (10th) Examination from the Boards of School Education.
5. What Is Indian Navy MR Selection Process?
– Selection Of Recruits Is Based On State Wise Merit Of Their Performance In Computer-Based Examination, Subject To Qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) And Fitness In Medical Examinations.
6. What Is Indian Navy MR Salary/ Pay Scale?
– The Salary OR Pay Scale For Navy MR Is Rs.21,700 -69,100/- (Pay Level-3)
7. What Is Indian Navy MR Helpline/ Contact Number?
– Phone No. – 011-23010151, 011-23793067, 1800-419-2929 (0800-2000 hrs on all days) | Email Id – email@example.com
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 10th Pass Apply Online